We are committed to providing accurate information to help you to make an educated decision about how, and where, your personal information is stored, processed and used.
By accessing the website or providing information, you agree to our privacy practices as set out in this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy frequently to ensure you are aware of the most recent version.
Which information FORTY TRIPS collects from us?
Personal data is information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. We will collect and process information about users of our website and customers in order to provide our services. We also process your data when you enter into a contract as a customer or supplier of Joomsah leisures private limited. Personal data processed by us may include, but is not limited to: name, address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information, and records of our interactions.
We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. We review our retention periods for personal data on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations.
How we collect your information?
We collect personal data from and about users of our website, our customers, and partners through the provision of our services. We also collect information from conferences and events we attend.
Information you give us:
• This is information about you that you give us directly through our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, verbally or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our website or services, when you report a problem with our website and when you provide us with details relating to the nature of any query or problem.
Information we collect about you.
• When you visit our website we will automatically collect:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, language and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform;
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
How FORTY TRIPS might use your information?
We use information held about you in order to administer any contracts between you and us and for the legitimate interests of our business.
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
• To carry out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• To provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about products or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you change your mind and decide that you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please use the unsubscribe option when we contact you;
• To notify you about changes to our service;
• To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device;
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
• To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about products or services that may interest you or them.
Security precautions in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
• Physical security and access to all FORTY TRIPS premises;
• All access to computer hardware is password protected, with encryption and default security firewalls in place;
• Staff access to personal information is given on a need to know basis only. Tight controls, consistent with the Payment Card Industry standard, are maintained in relation to the use, storage and processing of PII credit card data; and
• Regular training of staff in relation to storage.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Any content, including personal information, that you contribute to be shared, published or transmitted to other users of the website, is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of any of the website. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your content, including personal information, that you contribute to be shared, published or displayed on a website, or transmitted to other users of a website, may remain viewable in cached and archived pages. Although we take efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to a website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Our websites may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. These technologies help us to improve and to deliver a better and more personalised service by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to better customise the services according to your individual interests;
• Speed up your searches;
• Recognise you when you return to the website; and
• Deliver targeted advertising based on products or content you have shown an interest in.
You can change your cookies settings at any time via your browser ‘preferences’ or ‘settings’ menu, usually in a privacy and security section. You can choose to block cookies here, but this will mean that certain features of our website and many others may not work properly. You can also ask for alerts about cookies, see the cookies stored on your computer, and choose to remove or block particular cookies.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or about our privacy practices, please e-mail us at: email@example.com