Terms and Conditions
The website www.fortytrips.com (the "Site") is published and maintained by JOOMSAH LEISURES PRIVATE LIMITED ("JM"), a JL incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of India When you access, browse or use this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein. When you access any of the sub-Site (whether belonging to an 'associate' of JL or otherwise) through this Site, then such sub-Site may have its own terms and conditions, which are specific to such sub-Site.
These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between JL and you with respect to your use of this Site. JM acts as an "Intermediary" solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel-related products and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for facilitating travel requirements. You acknowledge that JM merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate services to you.
JM is not the last mile service provider to you and therefore JM shall not be deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person or entity including airline, hotel, activity provider or similar agency), you shall engage, hire from the content available on the Site.
JM may change, alter or remove any part of these below written Terms and Conditions without any prior notice. Any changes done in this Terms and Conditions of Use will be applicable the moment they are posted on the site. You need to re-check the "Terms & Conditions" link to be fully aware of the entire scenario.
● The total booking amount displayed on the website is inclusive of all applicable government taxes.
● You are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of your booking.
● You are requested to fill in all passenger(s) names as per the government issued valid identity card.
● For safety reasons, children above the age of seven 7 days and under the age of two 2 years, as on the date of travel, can travel as Infants. Age proof needs to be provided at the time of check-in such as Birth Certificate, Vaccination Certificate, Mother discharge slip from hospital or Passport.
● If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, you'll need to make a separate booking using a child fare.
● Infants must be accompanied by an adult equal to or more than 18 years of age.
● All Tickets/Bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines / supplier. We recommend users to refer to the airline's terms and conditions before booking the ticket.
● By accepting our booking terms, the user is also agreeing to terms & conditions of the respective Airline(s).
● Fares are subject to availability.
● Once you place the order, please wait for 01 hour to get an update for your order confirmation, In case if you do not receive any update of your ticket confirmation, please call us on our 24*7 customer care number or write us at CS@FORTYTRIPS.COM
● JM will not be liable for any refund in duplicate orders. Standard charges will be applicable in case of cancellation.
● All statutory taxes, surcharges and fees are to be paid by the passenger, as applicable on the date of travel.
● Flight schedules and timings are subject to airline’s regulatory approvals and change(s).
● As per the Airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 02 hours prior to the scheduled departure for all domestic flights.
● As per the Airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 04 hours prior to the scheduled departure of all international flights.
● Passenger(s) are requested to carry their original identity proof like Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter Id card, Passport etc., at the time of travel. For all International Sectors, Passport is mandatory.
● Passenger(s) are requested to carry their e-ticket copy at the time of travel.
● Additional payment may be charged by the Airline for seat allocations.
● JM requests all passengers to check terminal information from the airlines directly.
● If passenger(s) fail to check-in or are unable to board the flight, it will be considered as No-Show.
● All passengers are requested to check for any transit / destination visa requirements with the respective airline or visa embassy, for all international travel sectors.
● JM will assist you for amendments in most of the cases, however there could be few cases where you will need to contact the Airline directly.
● Every booking made on FORTYTRIPS.COM is subject to amendment charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class. The charges levied by airlines are Non-Refundable in case of cancellation post amendment.
● JM will stop accepting cancellation / change requests 6 hours prior to flight departure time for all domestic sector (s), for Air India (26 hours). For International Airlines, 26 hours prior to Flight departure time.
● In case of online reschedule, a new booking id will be generated and details will be sent to the customer.
● In case of any rescheduling, you will be charged with the applicable airline’s rebook fee and fare difference, if any. However, if the new fare is lower than the original fare, the difference in the amount will not be refunded.
● Depending on the Airline's policy, some booked fares may not be amended.
● All bookings made through us, can also be amended by calling up the Airline call centre directly.
● You can amend your domestic/ international flight bookings online. Log in to My Trips, select the relevant booking and click on the Change button.
● For any changes on Domestic / International flights, a standard JM service fee of INR 500 per passenger per sector will be applicable.
● Post amendment, the amount paid to JM is non-refundable, in case of No-show on domestic / International flights.
● For any offline amendments, please call us on our 24*7 customer care number.